You can help children get the most from Jakers! by:
- Playing some of the Jakers! Interactive Games!
- Using specific events in some of the shows to launch play-acting activities which help children think creatively about everyday situations. (See Dramatic Play Activities section.)
- Inviting children to participate in some artistically and socially creative activities. (See Art and Social Activities section.)
- Encouraging children to talk about the programs and relate them to their own experience. (See Episode Descriptions with discussion questions.)
- Talking about the characters and their adventures. (See Character Descriptions.)
- Reading stories that are about some of the same themes presented in the programs. (See the Reading List.)